One Piece

I read One Piece for Shonen. I read One Piece week to week and have been since 2015. One Piece is the biggest manga in shonen currently. I have been following the series for many years but I find that I'm the only one that is usually caught up with the manga whenever I meet other manga fans. I believe that in the U.S. it is Naruto that manga fans most respond to. Having read both, One Piece is still on going and will hopefully learn from the fate's of both the climax of Naruto and the third rival of the trio, Bleach. Both fates of Bleach and Naruto seem to have been in an all of a sudden "5 chapters left" bomb that is only enough time for half a volume. I think that One Piece, given it's constant success, will be given the ending it's due. The ending of this story is the most highly anticipated climax arguably in comparison to Game Of Thrones.

Comments

Popular Posts